Friday 1 April 2011

Back to Florida

Hello. I am Jacob. I am seven years old and I live in London with my three brothers. Oh yes and a couple of big people who feed us and tidy up after us. I think they're called mum and dad.

The last time I wrote on this blog was nearly 3 years ago. I was just four and a half and I only had one little brother, Max, who was small, cheeky, but very cute. Now that I'm seven, Max is not so small, still very cheeky and very very naughty, but I love him anyway. But he's not my only brother any more. Just around the time I last wrote here, mummy found out she was pregnant again, and I now have two year old twin brothers called Jonah and Zach. If you thought Max was cheeky and naughty, you should meet those two.

The reason for setting up this blog in the first place was to document my holiday in Florida. For the last two years, mummy and daddy tried to have more cultured, sophisticated holidays in the South of France, but they realised that these don't really work with four small children in tow. The best days we had in France were at theme parks and playgrounds. So they have finally admitted that the only way to have a fun holiday is to make sure it's fun for the children, so we're going back to Florida to do it all again.

I'm a Harry Potter fanatic, so the bit I'm most looking forward to is going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. But daddy showed me all the other stuff on the Universal Studios website last night, and I'm also really excited about the Jurassic Park ride, the Cat in the Hat show (with Thing 1 and Thing 2) and the Spider-Man ride. We're also going to go to Disney World (of course) and I'm looking forward to the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain.

But it's not all theme parks (unfortunately), because if it was I think mummy would disown us. We're also going to the seaside for a week in St Pete Beach, where we plan on doing lots of swimming, building sandcastles and eating ice cream.

So if you're interested in knowing what it's like to take your three little brothers, and your parents, on a really exciting adventure, then make sure you keep up with this blog over the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling Jacob

We're really looking forward to reading all about your adventures in Florida.

Lots of love
G&G

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not Mila, but my computer thinks I am and that seems to be the easiest way to get anything posted here.

Gxx

Ray Hirschkorn said...

Hi Jacob, Max, JoJo and Zach,
This is Gramps. Sent you a text message just before you left today. Have a great time and bring back some new magic tricks. I will pay for them..
Have fun and look after your parents. Don't let them get lost in the theme park.
Love Rem