Thursday 19 June 2008

First day in Florida




It's 5 in the morning and we've already been awake for an hour and a half. Our body clocks think it's well past breakfast time already, but none of the restaurants are open yet.

I woke up in a strange bed in a strange place - the last thing I remember is falling asleep in the car. We spent all of yesterday on the aeroplane, which was lots of fun because it was quite empty so Max and I could run about and climb under and over the seats. I watched Horton Hears a Who (or Dr Who as Max calls it, but then he is only two so what can you expect?) on the little screen, but then I got bored and watched my Power Rangers DVD on mummy's computer.

I like our new apartment, particularly the balcony. There is a special net to keep mosquitos out - they are clever those Americans.

In a few minutes we're going to get dressed and find somewhere to have breakfast. Then we're going to spend today exploring, going swimming and doing some shopping, and buying some toys because we were such good boys on the plane. I think I will really enjoy the swimming.

I hope we have as much fun on this holiday as we did last time, because last year we had a great time doing lots of swimming and meeting the Disney characters. This year I want to get an autograph book so I can get all my favourites to sign it.

I'm really excited because tomorrow we're going to our first Disney park, so make sure you check back tomorrow so I can tell you all about it.

Lots of love,

Jacob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wham! bam! pow! if you had an empty plane why didnt you divert to Brussels and pick up ning ning and gunk?